11.7.09

Have You watched the WAPAKMAN Movie teaser of Manny Pacquiao's Movie?


Have you watched the WAPAKMAN Movie teaser of Manny Pacquiao's Movie? Me, yes I had already watched the WAPAKMAN Movie teaser video of our Philippine pride and the people's champ and of course my idol Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao. The good news is that Manny Pacquiao will be team up by Nicole Scherzinger, the hottest lead singer of Pussycat dolls and take note plus the big WWE and WWF supestar Batista will also work on this WAPAKMAN Movie.

Well, I usually excited to watch this movie of my Idol Manny Pacquiao but sad to say WAPAKMAN Movie is coming soon because this movie is still on the process or simply say on going making WAPAKMAN Movie. But don't worry about it because you can still a little movie teaser of WAPAKMAN Movie and here's the link where you can watch WAPAKMAN Movie teaser video. Just visit, Watch WAPAKMAN Movie Teaser – Manny Pacquiao Movie here!

Related Articles :


Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

2 comments:

My Space Of Thoughts said...

WOw, I'm so excited to watch wapakman movie. you know i'm fan of manny pacuqiao, batista and of my favorite nicole... I hope they release this movie wapakman as soon as possible.!

Cheap Billboard Tarps said...

Wapakman is great movie I'm sure because the main character is my idol Manny Pacquiao!

FEATURED VIDEO

 

Bloggingscious Copyright © 2010 LKart Theme is Designed by Lasantha